Our team is our most valuable asset.
Explore Careers with RedBeam and Strategic System & Technology Corporation
Why Work With Us
RedBeam is a division of of Strategic Systems & Technology Corporation – a solutions provider for enterprise mobility and RFID. SSTC and RedBeam share a commitment to client success and actively seek talented, passionate, and motived individuals to join our team. We help organizations in virtually every industry make tracking easy, save money, and get more done. If you want to make a meaningful impact and have some fun along the way, we’d love to meet you.
Senior ReactJS Software Engineer
We’ve channeled our extensive RFID technology and mobility experience into creating a scalable, flexible cloud-based platform that enables companies to track the movement of people and items within their organization using multiple technologies, providers, and devices.
We have a small, talented development team, and are looking for a smart, experienced software engineer with demonstrable experience in ReactJS and getting things done. You will help us maintain and expand our cloud-based application configuration platform using the following technologies:
- NodeJS microservices (using Docker)
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Google Cloud Storage
- React/Hooks & React Native
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for enhancing our dynamic React/ReactNative cross-platform frontend. You will participate in architectural discussions, perform peer code reviews, and help us keep the overall quality high while maintaining a focus on deliverability. For a full list of our development tenets, please see our Development Team Principles.
If this sounds attractive to you, we are looking for a bright, experienced professional software developer to join our team. Either well experienced in general with(12+years ), with some (3+years) ReactJS like experience, or a ReactJS expert (8+ years in general, 5+ with ReactJS). We require strong analytical and English communication skills, and at least a B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
We’ve been in business for 20 years. Our habit of hiring capable and friendly people is part of the reason for that success. To join us, you will need to be dedicated to your profession and excited by the work we do.
Only US-based candidates will be considered for this position. Our office is in Suwanee, GA which is just north of Atlanta, but the development team works remotely apart from occasional in-person meetings. We will not provide visa sponsorship.
SaaS Software Application Specialist (Entry Level)
Strategic Systems is a leading provider of barcode and RFID-based tracking solutions that help businesses automatically capture information about the items and people critical to their operations. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) business is growing. We are looking for smart, articulate salespeople who can talk with prospects and help them determine if our solutions are a good fit for their needs.
While we do not require an extensive background in sales or technology for this position, we are looking for people who have exceptional communication and organizational skills. The right candidate should be able to quickly grasp the value of our products, understand the profile of our target prospects, and convey the benefits of our solutions in a way that both closes the sale and sets up a customer’s long-term success in using our products.
While some outbound prospecting is required, most sales leads are from inbound customer inquiries generated through the company’s marketing efforts. Most prospects have already identified a need for our solutions but need to understand whether our software can meet that need. Your job is to explain to them (or show them through a web demonstration) how our software solves their problems and then provide them a quote for the appropriate solution.
What Makes Us Different
• Twenty-one year-old company regarded as a leader in our field.
• Four-time Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work honoree.
• Four-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America honoree.
• Large established install base of software solutions nationally.
• Modern, feature rich software developed using the latest technologies.
• Passionate leadership that cares about the wellbeing and success of employees.
• Commitment to only hiring and retaining exceptional talent.
• Collaborative, team oriented environment where everyone can count on each other to collectively succeed.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary with team-based incentives.
• Ability to gain valuable experience as a consultative seller.
• Sales training, coaching, and development to maximize your professional growth.
• A culture that is inspiring and diverse with a great work-life balance.
What You Will Contribute
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals and performance measurements.
• Establish strong rapport with our clients via telephone and web meetings to identify needs and present our solutions.
• Understand and present the value of our solutions to target accounts with integrity and professionalism.
• Successfully qualify and pair customers to the right products that meet their needs.
• Work with sales manager(s) to identify strengths and potential coaching opportunities.
• Keep all sales activities and information in our CRM system.
What You Should Bring to the Table
• 1+ Years of relative sales experience in any form (except for recent graduates)
• Openness and desire to being coached.
• Strong work ethic and good attitude.
• Ability to learn quickly and stay organized.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• BS or BA with a track record of academic success.
Why This is a Very Attractive Opportunity
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by supporting leading-edge software solutions. With great compensation and a winning culture, we offer an excellent environment for success.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
If you're creative, and you have excellent project management and communication skills, Strategic Systems is the company for you. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
- Create marketing programs that align with business objectives to drive demand and lead generation, reporting on outcomes and KPIs
- Plan, design, create, and execute multi-tactic marketing programs for both demand generation and lead nurturing programs. Tactics may include content creation, email marketing, events and webinars, direct mail, telemarketing, print advertising, internal and external newsletters, etc.
- Produce original marketing assets, including blog posts and sales collateral
- Partner with product management, sales, and external resources to create targeted messaging and content to support brand awareness and demand generation, i.e., content for website, digital ads, landing pages, emails, video interactive, etc.
- Provide highly disciplined and organized project management and excellent communication across functional teams
- Grow and expand the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases its presence on existing platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Manage assigned budgets and duties as required
- Develop quarterly updates to strategy and manage timelines and execution across marketing resources
- Develop and execute customer acquisition to drive significant customer and sales growth
- Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, and activity
- Maintain brand standards by writing in a consistent voice across all collateral and platforms
- Roll up your sleeves and assist in various trade show and event marketing tasks
- Undertake other marketing projects as necessary
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably for B2B products and services
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, OR relevant related experience
- Experience with major social media platforms (LinkedIn, FaceBook, and Twitter)
- HubSpot experience is a plus
- A Marcom background showcasing flexibility, and breadth of experience
- Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Gmail
- Some graphic design experience necessary – basic understanding of design and graphic manipulation
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working in cross-functional team environments, with a willingness to pitch in and get the job done
Required Work Experience/Skills:
- Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking, and follow-up
- Understanding of how to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple functional areas
- A strong sense of personal responsibility for delivering exceptional work products
- Strong desire to delight customers in all that you do
- Strong communicator and collaborator with ability to elicit ideas and feedback from all teams
- Excellent program management skills, experience working in project management software is a plus
- Proven experience in inbound/outbound marketing disciplines, including social media (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn), paid and organic search, advertising, retargeting, email, direct and event marketing
- Experience with Excel/Dashboard reporting
Preferred Work Experience/Skills:
- Experience with HubSpot platform
- Experience with CRM and sales pipeline tools
- Technology-based marketing background
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our team! If you don't see an open position for you, send us your resume and details about yourself so we can get in touch.