RedBeam Software Sunset Policy
RedBeam is implementing a "sunset policy " to retire older versions of its products, discontinuing future fixes, enhancements, ongoing testing against those versions, and access to technical support. Retiring older versions of RedBeam products allows us to direct resources toward enhancing other products and providing support for more current versions used by the vast majority of RedBeam customers.
RedBeam will provide advance notice for products scheduled for sunset via this website. If you are currently using a sunset version of one of our products and want to continue receiving technical support, we strongly recommend that you purchase an updated version of that product.Product Sunset Date
- RedBeam Asset Tracking - 5.x/December 31, 2020
- RedBeam Inventory Tracking - 5.x/December 31, 2020
- RedBeam Check In Check Out - 5.x/December 31, 2020
End of Support Date
- RedBeam Asset Tracking - 5.x/December 31, 2021
- RedBeam Inventory Tracking - 5.x/December 31, 2021
- RedBeam Check In Check Out - 5.x/December 31, 2021
If your version is not listed above, it has already been sunset. For additional information concerning this policy, please contact us. Terms, conditions, features, service options, and pricing for support and optional services are subject to change.